Sunday, October 23, 2005

Quiet Sunday fin

I’ve been in the desert for nearly eight years now but still, sometimes I’m overtaken by a painful nostalgia, especially when I remember winter days when we walked around with blankets and drank cocoa and watched motorists ignore the signs and try unsuccessfully to climb the icy hill. So much of who I am and what I write and paint and sculpt is drawn from that palette of gray skies and evergreens. It calls me, pulls at me and I have to busy myself with other concerns so part of me doesn’t just fly away home.


Don't forget to speak up sooner than later if you want a Grim Ratter to arrive before Halloween.

And, if you were thinking of sliding a Tiny Story in just under the skin of the grace period, now's you chance. Again, sooner than later.

As always, thanks for checking in,

G'night

No comments: