Monday, September 27, 2010

blip

Wow. Back from MadCon. It's time travel, for sure. It went by in a blip, it seems. Great to see Harlan Ellison and other long-time friends and to make some new friends too.

That was that world. Very likely there are clips and posts up about Harlan's speeches, which were every bit Harlan and then some.

Just getting back into this world, with an interesting transition over the badlands.

It's 114 today. It will be 123 tomorrow. Who was I kidding? October?

I've quite a lot of work to do. I MUST defeat summer. I will.

more later.
hope your weekend was good too

2 comments:

ravyn said...

Yay! Welcome back! i tell you what, there's a good chance you'll get more than just another taste of fall when you get here next week! (It's 72 here now)

linda said...

It was 85ยบ in San Francisco today at 5pm, and it made me wonder how you were doing out there in the heat. yuck. I remember being in Modesto once during that kind of heat - even with the breeze blowing and sitting in the shade, it was hot. Only thing the breeze did was make me feel like I was in a convection oven instead of a regular oven :-/

Got my Midnight and Magic poppet today, and she is exquisite. I love her! I am going to wait until the next full moon and then get some pictures of her on the balcony with the moon rising behind her.